Tuesday, March 27, 2012

HTML 3

(70min)

Past Present Future



Past
My strong interest in baking developed when I moved to Switzerland - a land of freedom, snow, chocolate, and bread. As the time I spent at home with my family increased quite significantly, I began to find pleasure, comfort, and fun in baking with my sister and friends. I started buying new equipments and ingredients, and search for new recipes to further improve my skills.

Present
Although coming back to Korea and being a senior have busied me over the past months, I still bake for birthdays and other unusual occasions. I can easily access more sophisticated ingredients and recipes to dig deeper into the baking world. I am always searching for recipes never tried, yet achievable with my amateur skills.

Future
I plan to in later years learn more professional skills by attending baking schools. Although I do not hope to become a proper patissier, I do wish to be a professional home baker. In a nearer future, I hope to help my friends experience the pleasure I find in baking.

Baking my heart out

DetailDevelopInspire

No comments:

Post a Comment